April 2, 2014

Wednesday {wiw}

It's finally warming up...I think that "S" word is behind us for good...


The dress I ordered from Piperlime for a spring wedding in Chicago, eagerly awaiting its arrival.  I really wanted something springy and would look great with a chignon.


Bye-bye boots (Gap flats)


Work...Old Navy denim, J.Crew striped tee, Vineyard Vines vest, Tory flats, Fossil watch, Longchamp bag

Play...Hue jeggings, Roberta Roller Rabbit Irina top, sterling silver bangles from Mexico and Bernardo sandals


I will be participating in Calling it Home's One Room Challenge, please stop by on Thursday to see my plan for the boys playroom bath that I am affectionately calling "Crew's Quarters".  We have 6 weeks to redo a room.  Easier said than done between Spring sports, work and a trip in the mix.  I'll do my best!

Thanks for visiting!

pleated poppy



Perfectly Coutured

No comments: