December 31, 2013

Resolutions {wiw}

2014...I'm ready! This year was a mixed bag...good and bad.  My resolutions are:

*To spend more quality time with my kids
*Get healthier
*Get organized
*Paint more stuff
*Garden more

With that said, onto my last {wiw} post of 2013.


A montage of some of my favorite posted outfits of the year

This past week...


Errands...A popover from my son's school, jeans and Vineyard Vines flipflops.


Hue jeggings, Lilly Elsa and J.Crew Cece flats.


Hubby and I weren't supposed to exchange gifts....he's tricky and a good shopper.


Some silly stocking stuffers for him...bacon-flavored dental floss and fun boxers.


Love my ooolllldddd houndstooth coat ~ never goes out of style.
Random weekday wear


Fun and festive

Wishing my blog friends, family and followers a happy, healthy and all-around awesome 2014!!

Thanks for visiting!



Perfectly Coutured










pleated poppy





No comments: