December 18, 2013

Counting Down {wiw}

Days are getting hectic and the big day is coming!  Are you ready or still scrambling?

Love these tasseled mules, I've had them for ages...10+ years.


Banana republic textured fit and flare dress that I had planned to wear to a party, until the nasty weather spoiled the fun...


It seems that the weather has been making me lazy and seeking comfort.  The ever-present down vest(s) and a fun C.Wonder wool turtleneck (clearance last season $16!!!)


A fun Halogen, elbow-patched striped cardigan.  Vest, jeans and sanuks....total comfort clothing!


J.Crew tweed jacket, Loft polka-dot batwing top, hue jeggings and Chinese Laundry boots (also last season clearance at Macy's $$$20 bucks) God, I love sales....


Sweet bracelet from one of my bosses.  Davinci from the Hallmark Store.  Supercute and the charms are cheap compared to my Pandoras!  Not bad shopping for a 76-year old guy!

Check out my ModCloth Outfit Challenge via Polyvore here! I was given the Heart and Solar Dress to style...I went with a vintage theme and am LOVING the velvet clutch...

Thanks for visiting!!

Perfectly Coutured



pleated poppy

No comments: