November 19, 2013

Southbound {wiw}

Road trip on Friday! Details here...

Light on outfit pics this week, I've been so busy.  Work, cleaning, hair, nails, docs, pre-Christmas decorating + Packing up my husband, 2 kids and me for an 11-day trip, not fun.


Comfy, Casual and Sparkly...Tretorns, AG Jeans, and an oollllddd Ann Taylor Loft shiny henley.


Lilly cardigan, J.crew top, jeans, Nordtrom BP Flats (old), J.Crew bracelet


This is a total comfort outfit.  Like the mac and cheese of my closet.  The elastic hem on the Loft top is getting lazy and the cardigan is almost threadbare.  With boots and jeggings, it's like PJ's, and I'm gonna cry when they finally bust :(


My all-time fave J.Crew saffron flats, jeans, J.Crew cardi and jewelry...

Thanks for visiting and have a fabulous Thanksgiving!!



pleated poppy
Perfectly Coutured


No comments: