October 2, 2013

My favorite month (wiw)



Date Night:  J.Crew necklace, Hue jeggings, Old Navy tunic & Sam Edelman boots



Sat AM Soccer:  Aeropostale hoodie (ancient), Vigoss jeans & Tretorn sneakers


Errands: AG jeans, J.Crew Cardi, Trina Turk halter, Local shop necklace & Loft Vaughn sandals


How cute are these Halloween shot glasses from Big Lots?? Most likely won't be used for shots in our house, but possibly as bud vases on a windowsill in the kitchen.


What my husband and boys wore...mustaches!
My husband is a police officer and they had a "Stachtacular" fundraiser for a fellow officer with cancer.  Most of the department grew mustaches for the month of September and they raised almost 10K.  I'm very proud of him, but glad it's off now!



I just started my Instagram closet cleanout, more items will be added over the next few weeks!

pleated poppy

Thanks for visiting!

No comments: