October 8, 2013

Indian Summer {wiw}

Our Autumn weather is boggling my mind. It's been very warm and I am sooo ready for cool and crisp {I'll be ready for shorts and sandals after a couple weeks of crisp, but that's another post}

I crave jeans, boots, sweaters, vests and scarves.


70th Birthday Brunch: J.Crew capris, top and cardigan. Tory Burch Cameron Sandal.


Yard Work:  Target Tee, AG Jeans cut-offs, Tretorn sneakers


Soccer: J.Crew top, AG Jeans cut-offs, Kohl's Apt.9 braided flip-flops.


 Work: J.Crew capris, Target cami and cardigan, Fossil watch and Kohl's Apt.9 brown braided flip-flops.


Work: Boden tunic, Hue jeggings, Sam Edelman boots, Silpada and Fossil jewelry.  *Excuse the mess of the toddler bedroom...


 From my garden: Montauk Daisies...perfect for Fall arrangements.


Thanks for visiting ~ Have a BOOtiful week!


pleated poppy

Perfectly Coutured

No comments: