May 29, 2013

wiw

I've jumped on the outfit documentation bandwagon.


Maybe it's the few pounds I've dropped, or motivation for the few more I'd like to shed.


Or to shop my closet and show off.  I keep EVERYTHING(despite my closet purge of April).  I found an adorable vintage Express dress at that time.  I've worn it twice and always get a compliment.  It's 20+ years old.


Or maybe I'm doing it for some feedback, some constructive criticism.


Or because this crafty, unmotivated home & garden girl is really slacking on the blog front?


I dunno, but for some or all of these reasons, I'm having fun with it!

I'm officially obsessed with Instagram.

My favorite hashtags:
#wiw
#whatiwore
#whatimwearing
#jcrew
#jcrewaddict
#toryburch
#widn
#color
#coastalpines

If you are there too, find me!

I've also been stalking Lindsey @ the Pleated Poppy for awhile.  I get so many great ideas from her readers own ensembles.  Check it out...

pleated poppy

I still have plans for this little blog.  When school and soccer season are out, it'll be a touch easier.

Until then...

Thanks for visiting!

No comments: